BUS RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. Students need to arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before the bus is to arrive.
2. Stay at least 6 feet back from roadway, never cross road before the bus arrives.
3. Make sure the stop sign is out, then only cross after the bus driver motions you to do so.
4. After the bus driver motions, look in both directions before crossing the road, always cross ten feet in front of the bus.
5. Be on your best behavior and follow the Bus Drivers instructions at all times.
6. Go directly to seat and stay until bus reaches its destination. (NO ROTATING)
7. Help keep your bus clean.
8. Bad language will not be tolerated.
9. Always share your seat.
10. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself. (NO FIGHTING)
11. Keep head and arms inside bus at all times.
12. No use of tobacco products of any kind on school buses.
13. NO EATING OR DRINKING ON THE BUS, this includes suckers, etc.
14. No large items of any kind can be brought on the bus. (All items are to beheld in your lap that are allowed.) NO GLASS – NO BALLOONS.
15. No animals, insects, birds: dead or alive are to be brought on the bus.
16. When waiting to get off the bus stay seated until the bus is completely stopped.
17. ANY ONE breaking these rules will be reported to the Principal for discipline.
18. Any student that is to ride a different bus or get off at a stop other than his or hers MUST have written permission signed by the principal to give to the driver.
“Be Responsible – Be Safe – Practice School Bus Safety Everyday”