MAGOFFIN COUNTY SCHOOLS BULLY REPORT
Thank you for advising your principal and other administrators of your issue with bullying. It is not tolerated and will be investigated thoroughly. If you have been bullied multiple times, please submit a form for each incident.
There are several types of bullying. Please indicate in the form below which type you are experiencing so that the problem can be addressed properly.
Physical Bullying: includes hitting, kicking, tripping, pinching and pushing or damaging property.
Verbal Bullying: includes name calling, insults, teasing, intimidation, homophobic or racist remarks, or verbal abuse.
Social Bullying: sometime referred to as covert bullying, is often harder to recognise and can be carried out behind the bullied person's back. It is designed to harm someone's social reputation and/or cause humiliation.
- Lying and spreading rumors
- negative facial or physical gestures, menacing or contemptuous looks
- playing nasty jokes to embarrass and humiliate
- mimicking unkindly
- encouraging others to social exclude someone
- damaging someone's social reputation or social acceptance.
Cyber Bullying: Intentional and repeated harm inflicted through the use of computers, phones, social media, instant messaging, texts, websites, and other online platforms.
- abusive or hurtful texts, emails, or posts, images, or videos
- deliberately excluding others online
- nasty gossip or rumors
- imitating others online or using their log-in